Groundwork Services are looking for an experienced Plant and Tools Co-ordinator to work out of our head office in Durham.
We are a civil engineering subcontractor operating on various sites across the North East and are looking for the ideal candidate to manage our extensive fleet of plant and machinery.
– Handling all incoming plant and tool requirements, ensuring our own equipment is prioritised over hired items.
– Liaising with both site and hire companies, obtaining weekly plant and tools reports.
– Analysing reports, making sure all equipment is currently utilised, checking hire costs against purchase etc.
– Maintaining reports for service, calibrations and ensuring the purchase order system is fully up to date and in accordance with live hires and invoices.
– Reporting all defects, services to maintenance control
– Arranging calibrations and services where required.
– Handle all fuel requirements for each site.
– PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE IS ESSENTIAL
– Call handling experience.
– Good Interpersonal skills.
– Well organised.
– Ability to prioritise workload.
– To be reactive and work well under pressure.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year
Day shift – Monday to Friday